1. Have more than two years of electrician working experience, and can travel in other places.
2. Those who are engaged in mechanical equipment and married are preferred.
3. Be able to bear hardships and stand hard work.
1. Skillfully use electric soldering iron to dismantle components.
2. Understand electronic components and basic applications.
Familiar with analog circuit and digital circuit.
1. Graduated from mechanical or related major, college degree or above;
2. Mechanical design experience is preferred, familiar with hydrodynamics is preferred;
3. Skillfully use SolidWorks, CAD and other computer drawing software to draw drawings;
4. Strong ability of conception and hard work.
1. Be responsible for international order arrangement, follow up production according to customer's requirements, and arrange logistics and delivery;
2. Do a good job in the real-time statistical analysis of relevant data and the management of customer files, and be responsible for the collection tracking;
3. Be responsible for the preparation of customs declaration materials and the operation of other foreign trade processes;
4. College degree or above, major in international trade, business English or other related majors, CET-6 or above in English speaking countries, proficient in computer operation;
5. Mechanical equipment sales experience is preferred;
6. Treatment: base salary + commission (negotiable).