1. Be responsible for international order arrangement, follow up production according to customer's requirements, and arrange logistics and delivery;
2. Do a good job in the real-time statistical analysis of relevant data and the management of customer files, and be responsible for the collection tracking;
3. Be responsible for the preparation of customs declaration materials and the operation of other foreign trade processes;
4. College degree or above, major in international trade, business English or other related majors, CET-6 or above in English speaking countries, proficient in computer operation;
5. Mechanical equipment sales experience is preferred;
6. Treatment: base salary + commission (negotiable).