1. Have more than two years of electrician working experience, and can travel in other places.
2. Those who are engaged in mechanical equipment and married are preferred.
3. Be able to bear hardships and stand hard work.
1. Skillfully use electric soldering iron to dismantle components.
2. Understand electronic components and basic applications.
Familiar with analog circuit and digital circuit.
1. Graduated from mechanical or related major, college degree or above;
2. Mechanical design experience is preferred, familiar with hydrodynamics is preferred;
3. Skillfully use SolidWorks, CAD and other computer drawing software to draw drawings;
4. Strong ability of conception and hard work.